Are you looking for an experienced Ottawa Immigration Lawyer? DUVADIE Law provides a full array of Canada Immigration Services.
DUVADIE Law understands that choosing to immigrate is one of the most important decisions you can make for you and your family. Canada has many exciting opportunities to offer, but its immigration system is difficult to navigate, and this often leads to much frustration for those seeking to live and/or work in the country. Hiring an experienced immigration lawyer to assist you in acquiring the required permits or visas can drastically reduce the frustration and processing time you experience.
As an immigrant to Canada himself, and a lawyer who has practiced immigration law in Canada for over a decade, Ashish Duvadie is intimately familiar with the system that must be navigated to enter the country lawfully.
At DUVADIE Law, we are committed to helping our clients gain lawful entry into Canada as quickly as possible, whether it be on a temporary or permanent basis. If you are looking to move to Canada, please contact as quickly as possible, so we may begin to work on your application.
DUVADIE Law will provide you the following immigration services:
Free Evaluation of your Eligibility for Canadian Immigration
Before you retain DUVADIE Law’s legal services, we offer a personalized assessment of your qualifications and the strength of your potential application. DUVADIE Law is available to respond to your inquiries over email email@example.com, or over the phone (855) 422-1155.
Help to Guide you through the Application Process
Once you retain DUVADIE Law’s legal services, we will:
- Determine your immigration category;
- Prepare, perfect, and submit your application;
- Communicate with your Canadian Immigration Visa Office;
- Prepare you for your personal interview;
- Track your application until your Canada Immigration Visa is issued.
Ease Your Settlement in Canada
To help you with your settlement in Canada, we will:
- Guide you in your job search by connecting you with various employment resources;
- Prepare you for your arrival at a Canadian port of entry;
- Explain your Canadian Residency obligations;
- Advise you on how you may obtain Canadian citizenship.
The Immigration Applications and Proceedings that DUVADIE Law has experience with include:
- Immigration Detention Hearings
- Business/Investor Immigration
- Immigration Appeals
- Federal Skilled Worker Immigration
- Provincial Immigration (Including Quebec)
- Deportation Hearings and Removal Stays
- Spousal/Common Law Sponsorships
- Family Sponsorships
- Refugee Hearings and Appeals
- Extradition Hearings
If you are considering immigrating to Canada, or you have an immigration law related issue, please contact DUVADIE Law at (613) 422-1155 or Toll-Free at 1 (855) 422-1155 as soon as possible so that we can begin working on your behalf.
Page last updated